Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

Reserve: Alice and the Pirates x Kuragehime

Apparently it's been up for reservation for a couple days already, so I'm lagging a bit behind, but it still deserves a post: the new AatP x Kuragehime designs!
AatP is one of my favorite brands and Kuragehime is one of my favorite anime (seriously, if you didn't see it yet, watch it! It's awesome!), so when I saw the banner I obviously got very excited.
And the designs didn't disappoint, at all! 

My guess is that the first dress is jellyfish inspired, and it looks absolutely beautiful! I also really like the polkadot dress, though I'm not sure about the color. It would be great if it would come in black x white, or white x black.
My favorite however, is this dress. I'm a huge fan of stripes so this is absolutely perfect!

And then we have these lovely two outfits, I'm not sure if the first one is a skirt or really puffy pants, but they're still something I would definitely wear!

So if you want to see more pictures, or make a reservation, you can go here: link

2 comments:

  1. Hahah this is hot news on lolita blogs. The puffy blouse outfit looks so weird and entertaining xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been exploring for a little bit for any high-quality articles or
    blog posts on this kind of area . Exploring in Yahoo I ultimately stumbled upon this web site.
    Reading this info So i am glad to show that I have a very excellent uncanny
    feeling I came upon just what I needed. I most for sure will make certain to don?
    t omit this site and provides it a look regularly.

    My web blog - click here

    ReplyDelete